Sunday, November 28, 2010

Maui's Most Talented Sons, Willie K and Eric Gilliom have what is sure to be a Historic Hit Movie Get A Job!



Oh My Gosh!

This Movie "Get A Job! with Maui's most talented Son's is way over the top! Willie K Kahaialii and Eric Gilliom, along with so many familiar and famous Hawaii people, just show's once again the extreme and often over-looked, talent that is part of Hawaii.


I can't imagine that this wouldn't go National and win some awards.


Here just one clip. This is previewing Today, November 28, 2010 at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Expect to see a whole lot more on this.


I had wondered about this since first driving past and noticing Willy dressed as a Pineapple, I figured it had to be Eric, but Hey all Bananas look alike right! I thought it was a commercial. 


What a great show. Pass it around. Leave me comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim