Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What In The World Are They Spraying - The Maui Premier

A view to the East as the Sun rises on Maui.
I have lately tuned in more and more on the whole chem trail issue and that Maui is a big hotspot, with much focus on it. Yesterday, December 20th 2010, at the Temple of Peace in Haiku, Maui was the Maui Premier of Michael Murphy's new film called "What in the World are they Spraying?"


So I just thought I would point it out and provide a link to a related article I did at my Concerned Voices site.


Take a look and leave comments on your experiences with these issues, I would love to get some feedback. Many people never heard of chem trails.
This is altered on the blue side, but pretty much as seen from Kahului.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim