Friday, January 22, 2010

A Kona Coffee Morning

Well, after a meeting with various people from the community to "meet and greet" with the speakers, our plans are to make our way to a beach and possibly swim with the dolphins this morning.

Being an early riser I was up and bathed well before sunrise. Having checked my mail and looked at some Ezine comments, I'm waiting for everyone else to wake up and enough light to snap some pictures.

The one thing missing, as I sit high on the mountain overlooking Kailua, Kona is a Hot cup of Kona Coffee. Being to far away from anyplace to just run down for some and too close to when we all should be leaving, I guess I will have to wait for one until later.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of where we are at for the conference. The bathhouse is pretty cool and gives me ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim