Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Maui Body and Soil Farm Health Conference 2010

Maui Body and Soil Farm Health Conference 2010 is taking place this weekend. Speakers are arriving today!

They speak tomorrow for free at the South Maui Sustainability Meeting 6pm and then Saturday and Sunday are the conference days.

After a quick trip to Hana the speakers will then be flown off to Kona to do the conference there. Although I am going to Kona I will be working in between.

Still time for registrations and even at the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, good thing I didn't go to watch Clint Eastwood simulate a Tsunami in Lahaina last night. I guess tonight is the actual street filming. Last night was at a hotel and tomorrow at a private residence. I wonder if it will be his Makena home???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim