Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hot & Humid on Maui

With most of my chores done and some running of errands out of the way, I can't help but wish it would rain.
The weather guessers keep calling for like 80% rain and except for some mercy of high clouds, it's still awfully muggy and hot downtown in central Maui.
Should be on top of more work but find it hard to get motivated in this heat.
It's a shame to live on an island surrounded by beaches when you would rather live in the mountains.
Being raised here and seeing, as well as doing most things doesn't help.
Don't for get that my great Energy Book (CD) Give Away ends tomorrow and then someone will get a brand new unwrapped copy of it at no charge. I'll even send it out at my cost!
Not many offers like that. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen one where they didn't make you at least pay the postage. This is the link http://bit.ly/pshPl sign in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim