Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weather agrees with Orchids

As I spoke of the hot humid conditions on Maui today, I also found out my neighbors Son had built them a website.

Tom & Marion have been working with their Orchids for the past 9 years I've known them and much longer.

Day in and day out this retired couple cease to amaze me when it comes to their relentless energy.

Their Son started a website for them called www.KamaainaOrchids.com and while only a few pages long, it gives a lot of information about them and their operation.

If your a Maui resident, it may be worth a see and of course you can't beat the pricing. They really put their hearts and souls into these plants and they reflect it.

They have built quite a nice side business for their retirement years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim