Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring and I Ran out of Coffee on Maui

Woke early to get some work done and remembered to late that we were out of coffee, augh!

Luckily I'm only a block away from the mall and Starbucks and being that they should have been open a half hour already, I hustled to get ready and ran down there only to find out their coffee wasn't done brewing either, augh again!

I grabbed a bag, hating to pay the price for the "Christmas Blend" and ran back home to grind up and make a pot. Whew, oh and it was pouring the whole time, just lovely.

But freshly brewed coffee in hand and ready to get some work done, videos being processed as I write, (Santa I need a couple of computers to all work at once, hint, hint),  Rains coming down hard and I need to start wrapping it up to go to my "real job" to sit in sub zero air-conditioned office space, since it's too rainy to get much outside work finished. Better pack my thick jacket too.

Life on Maui, versus vacationing on Maui are not quite the same. I think I would rather be vacationing on a cold early morning in some location or cabin I've never been to, than to do a 10 hour job.

As the witch told Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ, "All in good time deary, all in good time."

So for now I put in my time, and keep my mind on the goals and where I want to be and it will happen.

Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian) and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments or concerns?
Please leave me a review of this post.
Mahalo
Jim